The 2013 racing season is coming to a close and many teams are already hard at work getting ready for 2014. Schroth Racing drivers had a very successful 2013 season winning Championships again in Indy Car and NASCAR. Jimmie Johnson won his sixth championship in eight years to claim his spot as one of the best drivers in the sports history. The Chase was once again very exciting and for Schroth racing we are happy to say that all drivers in the top 12 used Schroth Racing belts this year.
Austin Dillon driving the famed number 3 for Richard Childress Racing in the Nationwide Series also won the title becoming only the 3rd driver to win both the Camping World Truck Series and Nationwide championship as he sets his eye on the Sprint Cup next.
2013 NASCAR Champions
- Jimmie Johnson #48 NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers Championship
- Jeff Gordon #48 NASCAR Sprint Cup Owner Championship
- Austin Dillon #3 NASCAR Nationwide Series Driver Championship
- Roger Penske #22 NASCAR Nationwide Series Car owner Championship
- Kyle Bush #51 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Owners Championship
- Scott Dixon #9 Target Chip Ganassi Racing Indy Car Championship
- Scott Dixon drove to 4 wins in 2013 helping him secure his 3rd IZOD Indy car title.
2013 World of Outlaws
- Daryn Pittman #9 Kasey Kahne Racing
Daryn Pittman was crowned the 2013 World of Oultlaws Champion. "To lead from the first race to the last race, and lead it all is something you just dream about. Thanks to Kale, Kolten (Gouse) and Michael (Carber) they do a great job and they're the ones who make this a reality. There are a lot of teams out here who have a lot of money and good equipment and we came out on top." -Daryn Pittman
Schroth is proud to partner with KKR in the World of Outlaws sprint Car series.
We are excited to see what the 2014 has in store for us with the United Sports Car coming together at the running of the 24 Hours of Daytona. It should once again be another competitive racing season in all forms of motorsport. Schroth Racing is proud to supply belts to all that take safety as serious as we do.
Product Spotlight: SFI 16.5 LatchLink T-Bar Dual Anti-Sub Strap
T-bar style anti-sub strap for use with SFI 16.5 homologated LatchLink style restraints. Comes with B24 brackets wrapped into the ends. No Adjusters.Read More
Professionals Using SCHROTH