Return Authorization Form
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included. A receipt or invoice is required to complete an exchange or return.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned. All returns are at the discretion of HMS Motorsport.
- Racecom products (including Trac-Com products) are subject to a 20% restocking fee, regardless of customer usage, or condition when returned.
- Racecom orders with custom equipment, cables, or other products are final sale. Custom Racecom products cannot be returned.
- Eligible items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund (excluding shipping). Return requests after 30 days are at the option of HMS, subject to a 15% restocking fee, and will be issued only for store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our location.
- All returns need an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and will need to be returned to HMS Motorsport NC location. (119 Bevan Drive, Mooresville, NC 28115).
- Once your return is received and inspected by HMS Motorsport, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account