Looking for the best Front Head and Neck Restraint out there? THE XLT is the perfect combination of beauty, lightweight construction and exceptional performance. Schroth fought to keep weight down with the new Carbon Fiber design and the results are clear! On average the XLT is 25% lighter than the previous Carbon Pro model. Available in both a 20 and 30 degree angles, the FIA rated Schroth XLT is proving safety doesn’t have to require compromises. Device tether and helmet twist anchors are included.
Price: $ 1,299.00
In the world of Front Head and Neck restraints, the SHR Evo is hard to beat. Don’t let the entry level price fool you. The Evo’s outstanding performance, lightweight body and included tether + helmet posts makes it one of the best values on the market. The thoughtful design incorporates a sliding tether for extended range of motion and fixed winglets keeps your harness secured into place. The SHR Evo is SFI rated and is available with a 20 degree angle (perfect for most saloon and rally cars).
SHR FLEX the new Frontal Head Restraint from SCHROTH. Designed for optimum safety, comfort, and ease of use.
- Simple Sizing - only two sizes - Medium (up to 16") neck and Large. You can use a large even if your neck is smaller to give more room over a collar bone.
- Angle Independent - the small, low collar works perfectly with any seating angle and does not interfere with the seatback. The articulating collar rises in an impact to create the optimum tether angle. Perfect for drivers with multiple cars
- Load controlling "bump stop" - the legs are connect to the collar along with a unique bump stop that smooths out the initial tether loading and allows proper collar angle
- Floating Tether - the floating tether allows a full range of motion of the head to the left and right while also adding some side stability
- Flexible legs - the legs of the FLEX have the padding molded in eliminating the need for additional pads. This allows the belts to fit tight to the body and keeps the FLEX from moving under the belts
- Retention ears - the collar features extended vertical ears at the outside edge that help to keep your belts on the FLEX even in a secondary impact.
- Slip-Stop - mate your FLEX with SCHROTH Slip-Stop shoulder belts for intensive off road and rallye applications. Slip-Stop shoulder belts have a counter groove on the back of the belt that fits with groves on the top of the lower legs of the FLEX.
- Includes FLEX helmet posts that mount directly to the M6 nut in your helmet.
Helmet hardware for use with the SCHROTH SHR devices, including the SHR XLT, EVO and FLEX. Included backing plates for helmets without integrated posts.